Chainsaw Massacre Prank Video Goes Viral, 22 Millions Views in 5 Days

Chainsaw Massacre Prank video became viral and popular online. The video of chainsaw massacre prank garnered 22 million views in just five days.. Watch this viral video that scares the world. The video was published by VitalyzdTv on October 15, 2014 and this video is already the part 2
Its that time of the year again...Halloween..so I decided to team up with Nick Santonastasso to help me pull this brutal prank
Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
May 6, 2018 at 3:46 AM delete

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. battery powered chainsaw by Dewalt

Reply
avatar
June 23, 2020 at 7:06 AM delete

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for

Reply
avatar