Blooming Romance of Noynoy Aquino and Maria Ozawa - Viral Online

June 23, 2015

P-Noy (Noynoy Aquino) has a new admirer. The blooming love life of PNoy  rose up after beautiful Japanese star Maria Ozawa like to meet him. According to Maria Ozawa that she likes to meet the President of the Philippines and she loves to be the first lady (if ever).

"Of course I'm so open. I'm so free, I would love to," Ozawa said.

When asked if she wants to become Aquino's first lady, she answered, "That will be [a] dream come true!"

"Yes, I do [plan to marry]. I'm going to turn 30 next year, so before I turn 35, maybe I'll marry and have kids," she said, adding, "I'd love to date someone here so I can stay.").

Maria Ozawa is the latest covergirl of FHM mens magazine. She's in the Philippines to find great opportunities in showbiz industry. Will this be the start of the dating moments of our President?
Previous
Next Post »