Rose Anne Aguilar Denied Friendship with Roxanne Cabanero

Viral News: Rose Ann Uy Aguilar (Rhoanne Aguilar) denied friendship with Roxanne Cabanero who said Rhoanne will testify against Vhong Navarro who allegedly raped her on April 24, 2010. Rose Ann Aguilar in her official twitter account denied friendship with Roxanne "Just to clarify things, Roxanne and I, we’re not friends “friends” and we don’t hang out at all, I don’t know anything about her."

Rhoanne Aguilar twitter statements:

Just to clarify things, Roxanne and I, we’re not friends “friends” and we don’t hang out at all, I don’t know anything about her.

And I just met her during the competition, we don’t even communicate. I don’t have her number and she doesn’t have my number either.

It just so happened the alleged incident happened during the competition and it just happened that I was outside the hotel at that time. I don’t know if something happened at all. It’s between Vhong and Roxanne.

Meanwhile, Roxanne Cabanero said that Vhong Navarro raped her twice.

Previous
Next Post »